Steps To God

To Read the 4 Steps to God A Prayer That Can Change Your Life... Click Here: How To Know God!

Saturday, November 5, 2011

God Please Help Me Overcome The Abuse In My Life!

Here's a Story of One Girl Whom God Helped Overcome The Abusive Life She Was Born Into






go here if you'd like to know Jesus And Receive His Help:

http://ckoch02.tripod.com/tellme/oppinion.html

Abuse comes in many forms, emotional abuse, physical abuse, sexual abuse, etc.  And
one is not worse then the the others.  They are all abuse.  When I was abused for most
of my  life I went to various counselors, and places that should have done something
to help me.   But I found help in the arms of Jesus.   He didn't take the abuse away
immediately but over the years it has been healed up.  While I was in it tho I was able
to run to the Lord and let him wrap his arms of love around me.  I know.  Others just
don't understand or know what to do but Jesus understands.  He was beatten and hated
and died a horrible death when the world rejected him he understands you and he
cares.

Visit here to meet him:  http://ckoch02.tripod.com/tellme/oppinion.html

PLEASE COMMENT BELOW LETS FELLOWSHIP TOGETHER ABOUT THESE THINGS

No comments:

Post a Comment