Steps To God

To Read the 4 Steps to God A Prayer That Can Change Your Life... Click Here: How To Know God!

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Inspirational Story Of a Boy Named Jacob Who Survived A Terrible Accident

Listen while Jacob's Mother describes how God helped this family through A Terrible Time of Struggles and Despair and God Can help you too.

In 1987 I also had a terrible car accident which left me paralyzed.  My story is here:
It was the Lord who got me through it and it was the Lord Jesus Christ who helps me
from day to day today and in the future.  I am a happy healthy lady today and I
attribute it to him.  If you are suffering from an injury of any kind I invite you to meet
Jesus too Please go here



PLEASE COMMENT BELOW LETS FELLOWSHIP TOGETHER ABOUT THESE THINGS

No comments:

Post a Comment